At this time I have all the way from 2b to 3a curls and I am at a loss for what to do and don't know where to start,so let's just start at the beginning...

But when I was little I had 3b-c spiral curls all over
Then as I got older my hair got longer and longer,getting less and less curly,with only an occasional trim by my mom(who is a straighty and hasn't a clue about curly/wavy hair)
In my early teens my hair was down to the top of my booty and stayed there for about 5 yrs. (about that time I started using mousse to tame my what was now wavy hair,but still frizzy)

Then just last year I finally got my hair cut to just below my shoulders,with layers,it looked really good fixed with a curling iron but not GREAT with mousse.So now my hair is layered longest layers to the middle of my back with the shortest layers chin length.My hair still looks great curled but not great with mousse/gel and I've tried every mousse/gel walmart carries!

When my hair dries natural with no product it is frizzy, wavy underneath and around one side of my face and poofy on top.
When I use mousse/gel my hair is flat/greasyish on top and around my face but wavy and a little frizzy underneath...
I hate how flat my hair is on top,how yucky and ineffective with product,how frizzy and not curly when natural and how my hair is cut...

So need suggestions on...
What type of product
What type of cut (pics would be nice)
What to do to my natural hair
How to fix frizziness underneath and keep curls
How to make top curlier and less flat

And any other suggestions you may have

P.S. Does the DevaCut work on my type of hair and what do I tell a stylist who doesn't know what a devacut is? Since there are no stylist within 300 miles of where I live...
I am a Wavy Girl,and I want to get more out of my wave!

Still trying

Current bio:
http://www.naturallycurly.com/curlta...6-post128.html