LOL @ WnW saying I have superwoman hair. I don't think so. But, I have worked hard to get it and keep it healthy. ...And yay! I had Smasters' method correct! I thought that was it. I tried that - didn't work well for me. I got hard, unruly hair from that. I prefer my KCCC be used alone on dripping wet hair. It just works better for me.

My membership date is deceiving - maybe most of you probably thought I had been CG longer because I signed up on this board back in '04. But, I think I did that because of a Deva thing that was going on where you had to post your story here when you were done. It was the first time I tried being CG. And I HATED it. My hair was HORRIBLE using all the Deva products. So, it was a long time before I came back and decided to investigate further.

As for what I wash with - Giovanni Tea Tree Triple Treat Invigorating Shampoo (which I buy at my local supermarket) or Curl Junkie Daily Fix. Those are my 2 cleansers. I don't have a clue whether you'd call them no-poos or low-poos or whatever. But, they work nicely and they're CG - and that's all that matters to me. GTTTT was recommended to me by the Curl Wizard analysis because of my hair's protein needs. And it was right on the money. It "feels" to me like I'm washing my hair. But, there's no sulfates in it or excess emollients in it to weigh my hair down or over-moisturize it - it almost feels clarifying to me, minus the harsh sulfates. The Curl Junkie cleanser works great for me in between when I don't feel the need for a more clarifying cleanse. And I trust CJ products 100% - Marsha recommended this cleanser to me, personally, after talking with me a bit about my hair and my needs and wishes. And, as usual, she was correct.
Janet ~ Northern NJ
Properties: Dense, Fine, Low Porosity, Low Elasticity
My Picasa Album
What I used in this photo:
Cleansing: Suave Tropical Coconut Condish
Conditioner: CJ Smoothing Condish
Styling: CJCQ