I don't know, seeing people walk around with wet hair has always kind of grossed me out a bit--no matter whether it's straight or curly. I remember sitting behind a girl in church some Sundays and she had waist-length, straight hair that she'd leave fairly wet, like she just showered and threw on clothes to come. And this was afternoon church--it's not like she had to be there by 8am. I was always baffled by the fact that she was okay with just leaving it wet. I'm trying to put into words what feels wrong about it...and I think it's mostly that it looks like you're still in the middle of your grooming process, and it calls attention to itself and feels too personal, maybe?

For work, though, I do think it does look unfinished, and unprofessional. I think a lot of people would tend to wonder why a person didn't shower the night before or get up early enough to finish grooming before coming into work. It looks like you had to leave the house early and didn't have time to finish your routine.
2c/3a with 2b underlayer. Fine, porous. Loves protein. But not hydrolized wheat protein. Yuck.

Wash: WEN Sweet Almond Mint or Pomegranate
Gels: LA Looks Sport Gel
Mousse: Tigi Catwalk Curlesque
Curling creams/gellies: Coffee Coco Curling Cream Lite, Spiral Solutions Curl Enhancing Jelly, Curls Gel-les'c
SOTC: JC N&S (LOVE)
http://public.fotki.com/wavyblonde/hair-2010/