View Single Post
Old 03-07-2011, 01:02 PM   #10
SusieQin

Is the hair that's close to the nape of your neck much shorter than the rest of your hair?

I just had the Deva method hair cut done this weekend myself and my hair is thin all around. I wanted my hair to be one length, my stylist told me that its not that you hair is actually one length when they cut it, it's to make it look like one length and what they also do is use the bottom layer of your hair to be longer than the top layer.

The problem we came across with me was that the curls at the nape of my neck are SO curly and so much shorter that we couldn't cut it like that, so we have to slowly cut and grow it some more and cut again so I can grown my hair out long and get it a good fuller length.

Was this maybe something she was trying to do with you or perhaps should have taken in consideration?

Favorites: CJ Daily Fix, CJ Rehab, Anything Spiral Solutions, Darcy Botanicals Pumpkin Seed

New Goals To restore my hair after dying it twice in two weeks. Learning more about products found in the stores to fit my tight budget. I'm still working on trying to grow out my hair.
SusieQin is offline   Reply With Quote