View Single Post
Old 03-21-2011, 03:08 PM   #33
LAwoman

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvmylocs View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by LAwoman View Post
How's it going LML??

I intended to start low-carbing today but somehow ended up eating oatmeal for breakfast. Ugh. Oh well, better than a pastry!
hey lawoman! actually not as hard as i thought. there are a LOT of things i can eat. don't even focus on what i can't. i did good, not a single tortilla chip when my family went for mexican food saturday. i made deviled eggs last night and had salad and orange roughy. all tasty.

going to get my lunch of chicken, green beans and a salad.

i'd already bought some greek yogurts before i started so i'm going to spread those out and eat them before i leave but i think this will be something i can definitely do for the next 2 weeks! i didn't want to weigh too soon in case i haven't lost. i'll probably weigh at the end of the week. i feel good though.

i'm finding pre-planning is the key! what are you planning to eat today? don't worry so much about the oatmeal.
That's awesome that you've been able to resist the call of the carbs--- very impressive. I know those tortilla chips at a Mexican restaurant are tough to ignore! Keep up the great work.

As for me, I've got some ground turkey and salmon at home, along with a plethora of vegetables, both frozen and fresh. I was thinking of doing some sort of "stuffed cabbage" with the ground turkey--minus the rice!

Oh yeah, I've got some greek yogurt at home too. I need to remember to bring those to work to eat as snacks.
LAwoman is offline   Reply With Quote