ARGH! I went to my grandma's with slightly wet hair and my great aunt started trying to drag her fingers through my hair! I wanted to hit her hand like she was a little kid and tell her NO!
I can deal with it when people touch it dry, but after I spend time detangling and shampooing, then waiting three hours til it's ALMOST dry, you had better not touch it!
- Co-Wash: Suave Naturals Coconut
- Rinse Out: Suave Coconut & Honey
- Cold Water Rinse
- Leave-In: Suave Naturals Coconut
- Scrunch in a dab of olive oil
- Gel: Herbal Essence Set Me Up
- Plop for 45 min. to an hour
- Clip and air dry
- When nearly dry, pineapple for a few minutes, then SOTC
I'm just a 3a/3b curly teen trying to manage the crazy humidity in MS!