Idk if it will help, but I'd say just try clarifying 1x a month to start, since it seems like you use a lot of product.
Here is Chicoro's recipe for adding moisture:
1. Mix all the ingredients together. You can even place them in a spray bottle. Spray the mixture on your freshly rinsed hair.
2. Work the leave -in mixture into your hair from root to tip.
3. Do not rinse out this mixture.
4. Style your natural hair as usual.
- ½ cup of aloe vera
- 1-2 tablespoons of oil
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable glycerin
- 1-3 drops of rosemary essential oil (optional)
- 1-3 drops of sage essential oil (optional)
- 1-3 drops of basil essential oil (optional)
- Liquid panthenol (optional)