Whether I was natural or not I was always attracted to a man that wore his hair naturally. I thought that men ALWAYS wore their hair naturally to be honest

It's not just because I'm natural, I just think a guy who gets relaxers, jheri curls, texturizers, or even colors their hair is unnattractive and/or gay so yeah, always have and will be attracted to men who wear their natural hair.
Originally Posted by Tuchie09
I agree with the bolded.

IDK, I guess I'm an old school girl.. because I'd never give any guy with chemicals in his hair or pants tighter than mine the time of day. Couldn't even see myself with a guy that spends more time than me in the mirror. LOL, I need... A MAN!

(That's just my opinion.. but I wanted to let you know that I agree with you!)
Originally Posted by ReynaCR
Haha! Glad we're all on the same side! Seriously, men with dyed hair and/or chemically processed hair is a no-go to me. It all goes back to this crazy notion of me wanting my men to look like men. The only men I see with colored/relaxed hair are gay men so if a guy came up to me with relaxed hair, blonde highlights and swore up and down he was straight and I wouldn't take him seriously and ask him to be my shopping buddy or something lol.
Curly in Okinawa, Japan where only the toughest curls can stand up to this heat and humidity.

My Arsenal:
Shampoo: Waiting on SM African Black soap shampoo to makes its way to me...
Conditioner(s): CJ Beauticurls Argan and Olive Oil, Curl Junkie Smoothing Lotion
Treatments: CJ Curl Rehab, CJ Deep Fix, CJ Repair Me!
Oil: Apricot Kernel Oil
Stylers: CD Loc Butter for twists, CJAF, CJCQ (haven't figured out how to work this though...)