Thanks Melaniesusan!
I have been doing your #1 styling routine, maybe it's just my hair and the dead sea salts? I'm waiting for my JC samples to come in the mail so I'll see how it does with the mag. sulf. in them and I'm waiting to order the CJ samples since they are out of stock. I'm just not totally convinced it works the best for me. My hair seems to like a little bit of glycerin in a product with aloe to counteract the frizz but not too much or I go whimpy & stringy.
Plain old Fote gives me lots of curl but also lots of frizz! I may end up combining several different product lines to find my HG. For some reason the AOMM works pretty good so far and I'll continue to compare that and the SS CEJ until I run out and have to make a decision.

The marie dean products look good I've notice a lot of you using her curl cream , how does it compare? I have also notice the Donna Marie curl jelly too, have you tried that as well?
Curly in AZ-2c-3a/Cherub/fine-med. texture/high porosity/normal elasticity/highlighted
Wash-Giovanni 3-in1 tropical, Everyday shea vanilla mint, Desert essence italian red grape & coconut
Cond.- Yes to Carrots, Tresemme Nat., Desert essence italian red grape
Leave In- Conditioner pea size
Stylers-Bioterra gel, condition 3-in-1 mousse, AOMM with Shaper hairspray for extra hold.

Last edited by Beebop; 03-30-2011 at 09:26 AM.