i never thought about that... but after putting some thought into it... i would probably have to say lenny kravitz.

i had always known of him... and the first song of his i hear was via the austin powers movie, his cover of "american woman"...

anyway, other than that, and me liking his song "bring it ot" that was out a few years ago,inever even paid attention to him or his haor until i start my own journey in late 09...

another reason. chose kravitz is because overall, his style is very similar to my own in a lot of cases, so it goes beyond the hair also. so maybe i shold chexkout more music to see if i relate to that as well huh? lol. (especially being a musician myself). lmao!
products: after everything I've tried & loved, I'm now down to just using yes to carrots conditioner. i actually just rub it on my hair while dry, get my hair moisted up with just that, then carefully finger comb/seperate sections of my hair (takes about 15-20 minutes). after that, i hope in the shower, let the water hit and shake-rinse my hair and massage my scalp. once out, i simple let my hair air dry. every now and then, i'll use a diffuser.

btw, pardon my all lower case. i just love 'em.