View Single Post
Old 03-30-2011, 11:07 PM   #24
Beebop

melaniesusan- you are such a great wealth of knowledge!!It looks like the two curl creams/jellies you use with a little hold are the CJ CCCC lt. and the SSCEJ? The rest of them look more like moisturizing leave ins/curl creams?

Yes my hair is naturally frizz fly away too, so I'm sure the SS CEJ isn't causing it, it just can't take care of it on it's own without the FHG. I'll try it tomorrow with my alba soft style cream since it has a little hold. How much comes out of each pump when you have a full size bottle? ( I only have the 2oz. sample ) I think I may always need the FHG since my wave pattern is pretty weak and gets weaker as the day goes on. Can't wait to finally try the JC samples and CJ samples as well. I'll also try the AOMM again with just the FHG too, it seems to be a good combo. Did you ever try AOMM?

It looks like your favorite gel is the SS FHG? then maybe the CJCQ or CIAB? Do they all have about the same strength of hold as the SS FHG? I really like the CEJ and the FHG combo, I just may need to be using more of the CEJ.
Leave In- Conditioner pea size
Stylers-Bioterra gel, condition 3-in-1 mousse, AOMM with Shaper hairspray for extra hold.

Last edited by Beebop; 03-30-2011 at 11:10 PM.
Beebop is offline   Reply With Quote