Hair Falling Out, HELP!
View Single Post
View Public Profile
Send a private message to natashazariwala
Find More Posts by natashazariwala
Join Date: Mar 2011
: Hair fall solutions
Hey, I have understood your problem and would like to draw your attention to a few causes and cures for hair fall.
The few possible causes are:
1) Lack of sleep.
2) Junk food.
3) Lack of exercise.
5) Hormonal imbalance
Too much exposure to the Sun.
10) Chemical treatments.
The possible solutions are:
1)Use Parachute Advansed Therapie Hair Vitaliser to control hair fall and make the hair stronger and thicker.
2) Use a mild/herbal shampoo thrice a week and a reputed conditioner twice a week.
3) Apply the conditioner to the tips of the hair and not to the scalp.
4) Eat well and include fruits and vegetables in your diet. Avoid junk food.
5) Exercise, as it increases blood circulation to the scalp.
6) Relax and don't take stress as stress leads to hairfall. So sleep well.
7) Protect your hair from the Sun by wearing a scarf or a hat.
Drink 8-10 glasses of water to hydrate your hair and preventing it from becoming brittle.
9) If you go swimming often, wash your hair with tap water to protect your hair from chlorine in the swimmin pool's water.
10) Go in for a haircut if you need a change, not for a chemical treatment like perming and straightening.
Hope these hair care tips work for you!