Is My Hair Ruined?!
View Single Post
View Public Profile
Send a private message to DimePiece17
Find More Posts by DimePiece17
Join Date: Jun 2010
Saturday, April 2, 2011 at 01:15PM
Some things to try:
1. Cut out the weekly sulfate free poo. Just co wash every other day or every 2-3 days.
2. Prepoo/pre co wash oil treatments. Use an oil of your choice and mix it with warm honey ( 5 secs in the microwave is plenty...the stuff gets hot). Throw on a plastic cap and sit under a dryer '( if you can), for 30 minutes to an hour. Rinse out thoroughly with just water. Then cowash/poo it out.
3. DC. Get a good deap conditioner of your choice ( Olive you my honeychild, or shea moisture curl smoothie as a DC). Or plain old ripe avocado mixed with olive oil.
4. Research the baggie method and try it. It will do wonders for your dry ends.
5. Start taking horsetail shave grass capsules and Omega 3 everyday.