View Single Post
Old 04-03-2011, 06:28 AM   #5
kathymack

Quote:
Originally Posted by yonkers19 View Post
Thank you so much guys! I really appreciate it. Today I went out and bought Devacurl diffuser thing-y (that I LOVE it gives me soo much root lift!) and Catwalk Curlesque Curls Rock Amplifier creme and I'm in LOVE with my hair (apart from the scalp issue lol). Thanks guys!
If you use the Catwalk product, you'll need to do more then cowash. Here are the ingredients:

Ingredients:
Water, VP/DMAPA Acrylates Copolymer, Cyclomethicone, Polyquaternium-11, Polyqauternium-37, Styrene/Butadiene Copolymer, Parfum (Fragrance), Polysorbate 60, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Propylene Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Cetearyl Alcohol, PPG 1 Trideceth 6, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Helianthus Annuus (Hybrid Sunflower) Oil, Panthenol (provitamin B5), Bacopa Monniera Extract, PVP/Dimethylaminoethylmethacrylate Copolymer, Cinnamidopropyl Trimethyl Ammonium Chloride, Chitosan, Butylene Glycol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Acid, Methylisothiazolinone, Methylcholoroisothiazolinone

SE PA

HGs: Anything Sevi; Curly Kinks Satin Roots, Curlycue ReNew and Coil Jam; homemade FSG and okra gel; soap bars; UFD Curly Magic; Botanical Spirits Jellies, CJ Repair Me
kathymack is offline   Reply With Quote