So Cyndi-which line did you like more? I used all of my SS sample yesterday as well and I'm tempted to go ahead and buy full bottles now but I need to wait until I try the CJ products.
Originally Posted by Beebop
I really liked some of each of the lines. Here's the products that were standouts for me -

LI- CJBLI
Curl enhancer-SS CEJ; (really liked CCCC Lite too but will probably order the CEJ; may get the CCCCL later)
Gel- SS FHG/CJ AFL-love both! May prefer the AFL, but the CEJ/FHG seem to work really well together; love the texture of the fhg; will probably get both gels.
PT- CJ Repair Me- love!
DT-CJ Rehab- havent tried the SS DD but may before I make a decision on a dt
Serum-CJ CIAB-shiniest hair ever when use this!

I prefer the gelly type texture of the CEJ/FHG to some of the creamy type CJ prods. I havent used any of the conditioners/cleansers from either line, but I have the CJ Beauticurls Strengthening Cond on order.
I definately think the CJ stylers are heavier than the SS, if that matters to you. A little goes a long way with the CJ.
HTH
Cyndi ~ TX CG since 11/10
3a, medium texture, normal porosity & elasticity, medium density, color-treated, frizz-prone

Currently using:
Co-wash: KMF Whenever Cond; Suave Naturals Coco; AIA Coconut cowash
Cleansing: CJ DF
RO: CJ Smoothing,GVP CB
LI: CJ Smoothing Lotion, AIA leave in
Stylers: SCE Okra Gel; SCE CC; SSCEJ, SSFHG, AIA Curl Jelly; BRHG; JC Spiralicious