Thanks for the great input!
I really like the SS CEJ/FHG combo as well, I even get a lot of curl enhancement with the FHG alone. I may plan on getting some of both as well if the CJ works for me so my hair doesn't get satiated ( Kathymacs reccomendation ) on any one product and stop working.

After reading a lot of info. on the CJ line I was going to try both the CCCC lt. and the CIAB as a curl enhancer with either CQ or Aloe fix lt. on top or the CCCC lt. with the CIAB as a gel. Did you get any curl enhancement from the CIAB alone? Does it have enough hold as a gel? Or is it best used as a final product on wet hair or to SOTC for shine.

The only thing that you have that I'm not getting a sample of is the LI, I use my own cond, as a LI. But I am getting the repair me and the rehab. Thanks for your help!
Curly in AZ-2c-3a/Cherub/fine-med. texture/high porosity/normal elasticity/highlighted
Wash-Giovanni 3-in1 tropical, Everyday shea vanilla mint, Desert essence italian red grape & coconut
Cond.- Yes to Carrots, Tresemme Nat., Desert essence italian red grape
Leave In- Conditioner pea size
Stylers-Bioterra gel, condition 3-in-1 mousse, AOMM with Shaper hairspray for extra hold.