curlyhairedfarmer-Glad to hear that combo works maybe it will be enough hold for me,unfortunately I wouldn't be able to use the BRHG on top because I'm not a fan of all the chemicals in it and I'm " trying " to use more natural products. The one time I tried it, it made my hairy stringy so maybe I'd have to use another product on top for a little extra hold, but if it works for you I'd say stick with it because it's sooo hard to find the perfect combo!

mrsgp101310-I had just seen some people talk about using the CIAB as a curl enhancer and wondered if it really helped in that sense, and then some just use it as their gel and then others like you said use it on top of everything. Do you use it on wet hair last or to SOTC?
Curly in AZ-2c-3a/Cherub/fine-med. texture/high porosity/normal elasticity/highlighted
Wash-Giovanni 3-in1 tropical, Everyday shea vanilla mint, Desert essence italian red grape & coconut
Cond.- Yes to Carrots, Tresemme Nat., Desert essence italian red grape
Leave In- Conditioner pea size
Stylers-Bioterra gel, condition 3-in-1 mousse, AOMM with Shaper hairspray for extra hold.