I use it as my last product on wet hair before diffusing. I have used it when SOTC for random frizzies & flyaways It works great with the CEJ/FHG combo.
Btw, how did you like your JC samples?
Originally Posted by mrsgp101310
Sounds like a winning combo to me!

I tried both JC products alone and got much more curl enhancement and definition from the CC instead of the RR. The RR gave me a ton of frizz! and the CC alone a moderate amount of frizz but better curls. I combined CC yesterday with my Biotera gel and it wasn't bad, not perfect, but not bad either. I still like the CEJ/FHG better but I'm out of my sample for now.
I'm still on the fence with the JC sprays, the Awe inspiraling might be good to keep in your purse when you are having a bad hair day and everything has fallen flat, but I think it will increase curl but also give a little frizz. the gelebration is just a watered down version of the RR and comes out in a stream whereas the AI spray comes out in a nice mist.
Curly in AZ-2c-3a/Cherub/fine-med. texture/high porosity/normal elasticity/highlighted
Wash-Giovanni 3-in1 tropical, Everyday shea vanilla mint, Desert essence italian red grape & coconut
Cond.- Yes to Carrots, Tresemme Nat., Desert essence italian red grape
Leave In- Conditioner pea size
Stylers-Bioterra gel, condition 3-in-1 mousse, AOMM with Shaper hairspray for extra hold.