Sorry if you've read this on another thread, I seem to be involved in 3 diff. threads regarding this subject and more!

I'm shocked! The CQ worked really well for me! And I thought I was sensitive to wheat proteins. It actually gave me great definition clumps and curls.

CJ Aloe fix lt.- didn't give me much definition, gave me some frizz and didn't feel like much hold.

CCCClt.-I got a lot of volume from this but no root curl and some frizz on top, the rest of my hair had some nice curls but poofy looking overall.

CIAB-LOVE IT!!! Gave me beautiful clumps, spirals and shiny curls! Felt like it would even have enough hold for me, if not, I could try with a little CQ or SS FHG.

Haven't tried the PT's ( Curl fix or Repair me) or the DT Rehab yet, so many products, so little time!!!

Of course this is my first assessment only...I'm going to use these for the week and then place my order.
Curly in AZ-2c-3a/Cherub/fine-med. texture/high porosity/normal elasticity/highlighted
Wash-Giovanni 3-in1 tropical, Everyday shea vanilla mint, Desert essence italian red grape & coconut
Cond.- Yes to Carrots, Tresemme Nat., Desert essence italian red grape
Leave In- Conditioner pea size
Stylers-Bioterra gel, condition 3-in-1 mousse, AOMM with Shaper hairspray for extra hold.