Melaniesusan-How much CCCC lt. do you use, maybe I use too much and it weighed down the top of my hair?
Originally Posted by Beebop
I use about 1-2 quarter-size amounts, and then supersoak with water (prior to plopping), so I'm not sure whether some product goes down the drain. My hair is halfway in between shoulder length and BSL. And I always follow CCCC lite with gel, unless I'm braiding my hair and pinning up the braids. It doesn't have enough hold for me on its own.

CCCC lite + BRHG is my all-time #1 styling routine for reliability. During low to medium dews, it always gives me great hair. If I want to boost the curl even more, I add some protein, either by using protein in my rinse out, or by mixing a little Curl Fix with the CCCC lite, or by substituting CQ for the BRHG. In the summer, I like using regular CCCC with Abba pure finish gel (which is another high-protein gel).
hair type: 2B/3A
low poo: Elucence moisture; Elucence clarifying (after swimming)
condish: CJ smoothing; CJ argan; CJ repair me; CJ curl rehab; CJ strengthening (summer only)
winter/spring styling: CJ Beauticurls leave-in + Curly Kinks coil jam + Ouidad mongongo oil; or CJ leave-in + SpiralSolutions CEJ & FHG
summer/fall styling: CJ CCCC lite + CJ Curl Queen
http://members.fotki.com/melaniesusan/ pw = 3ahair