Thanks! Actually it sounds like I didn't use enough, you never know with these creamy curl creams like when I use alba botanica soft style cream or even Giovanni direct leave in ( not a curl cream per say ) I only use a pea size. So I'll try it with more....it's raining today, pretty unusual for Arizona I know so we'll see how it holds up!

Update-So I think my hair doesn't like something in the CCCC lt. I tried it with the CIAB and I got a lot of volume and curl but it felt very dry and had all over fuzzy look. So I tried it again alone to make sure it was the CCCC lt. and the same thing....no root curl and dry and frizzy/fuzz all over. Doesn't seem to work near as good as the CIAB for me. I'm going to leave the house later and use the CIAB with CQ and see how well it holds up in the rain today,
Curly in AZ-2c-3a/Cherub/fine-med. texture/high porosity/normal elasticity/highlighted
Wash-Giovanni 3-in1 tropical, Everyday shea vanilla mint, Desert essence italian red grape & coconut
Cond.- Yes to Carrots, Tresemme Nat., Desert essence italian red grape
Leave In- Conditioner pea size
Stylers-Bioterra gel, condition 3-in-1 mousse, AOMM with Shaper hairspray for extra hold.

Last edited by Beebop; 04-09-2011 at 04:07 PM.