Spring, you should try making your own ras el hanout blend. It's great on chicken. And pork. And vegetables. And pretty much everything.
Originally Posted by Saria
I can't even pronounce it! I looked it up though and I think I would like it! I'm on spice restriction until after we move, but I'll file away a recipe for it. I know I'll be visiting San Francisco Herb Shop after we move and I'm excited about that!

Tonight is leftover black bean burger and I can't decide on a side, either cheesy spinach orzo or pan fried potatoes and onions.

For dessert I'm contemplating (read: I already took the butter out to soften, who am I kidding..I'm making them) these oatmeal chocolate chip cookie muffins.

Byron,GA> Charleston, SC> Jacksonville, FL> Guilford, CT> Rohnert Park, CA! A southern drawl in sunny Cali! .
The amount of time from slipping on the peel and landing on the pavement is exactly one bananosecond.
I do have a secret yen for pink in unexpected places. ~ninja dog
I've decided that I'll never get down to my original weight, and I'm OK with that--After all, 8 pounds 2 oz. is just not realistic.