View Single Post
Old 04-11-2011, 06:41 PM   #89
Beebop

Well I finally made a decision and order the SS CEJ/FHG and the CJ CIAB and CQ. Those two combos seem to work the best for me. I've been out of my SS samples for the week so it's hard to compare but I think the CIAB/CQ combo has a little more hold. Neither one dries super-crunchy at all and very easy to SOTC. I haven' even used any shaper hairspray that I normally rely on for the final touch-up! Yay!

Of course I tend to lean toward the SS products because they are all natural and when she starts using the new essential oils in them, they will even be better! I want to try the FHG on my little girls waves and get her away from the Biotera if it works as good for her too.

I'm not sure how good either line is in humidity for summer vacations to the beach, but Polyquat-4 is usually the best for me in those conditions and it's in both the FHG and the CQ, so I'll test it out this summer.

Thank you to all of you that helped me figure all this out and for your input, it was sooo helpful! You all are the best!!!
_______
Leave In- Conditioner pea size
Stylers-Bioterra gel, condition 3-in-1 mousse, AOMM with Shaper hairspray for extra hold.
Beebop is offline   Reply With Quote