There are literally tons of products and it sometimes takes a while to find what works best and still meets the CG criteria. I decided to tell what I use since I didn't know where to start originally and hopefully this will get any newbies off to a start. These are all easy to find cheaper products until you learn more and want to experiment or spend a little more money.

For the co-wash: Suave Naturals conditioner or V05 conditioner. Find these at any store for around $1.

For the heavier conditioner: Biolage Conditioning Balm in the GVP off-brand at Sallys for around $7.
Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Conditioner at any store for around $4.

For deep moisture treatments: Organic Coconut Oil at any health food store.
Any natural oils like almond, jojoba, flaxseed, etc at any health food store.
Lustrasilk Shea Butter with Cholesterol at Sallys and most stores for around $4.
Lustrasilk Olive Oil Hair Mayonnaise Deep Conditioning at Sallys for around $4.
Restoring: Paul Mitchell Super Strong Treatment in the GVP brand at Sallys for around $5.
Mousse: Herbal Essences Set Me Up at any store for around $3.
Gel: L.A. Looks any version but I love love the Cashmere Curls at any store or dollar store for about $2.

I made this list after converting a few people to CG who didn't know what to buy or where to start that didn't want to spend much and were clueless on how to read the ingredient label. Hope it helps someone else.