So... funny story.

Once my hair completely dried, I was admiring how full and curly it was, except for a stripe on the top of my head. The coconut oil in my PT must have pooled on top of the mixture, because I have an oil slick running from my bangs to the crown of my head, exactly where I poured the PT. Re-showering and washing my hair again is not an option, so I tried baby powder, but it didn't remove the oil (it did make it thicker!). So I just bobby-pinned my bangs back (see the attached pic--you can see that my hair is normally a reddish brown but the oil makes it a dark brown. Sorry for the lack of makeup and urgh, I'm looking old!) and I'll probably wash tomorrow, though I hate to wash 2 days in a row.

Next time, no oil in the PT! Otherwise, my hair looks and feels so soft and bouncy.
Attached Images

Knightess Firmus Aurum, Maid of the Mitten, Slayer of Dissertation Dragons in the Order of the Curly Crusaders
2b/medium; CG 5/20/09
Wash, co-wash, co: Queen Helene Royal Curl Shampoo / Conditioner, Kiehl's Amino Acid Shampoo / Conditioner, Redken Fresh Curls Shampoo, CJ Daily Fix,
Tigi MM
Stylers: Sally's Neutral Protein Filler as spray, Queen Helene Royal Curl Creme, LALSG
Techniques: Plop and Diffuse
Hair bio: http://www.naturallycurly.com/curlta...4&postcount=97