Right now I'm loving the ECO Styler Gel with the Olive oil & Shea Moisture Curl Enhancing Smoothie as a combo. I had problems with crunch and all using the Eco alone but now I've found a good combo. I put coconut oil on freshly washed and conditioned hair. Then I smooth the Eco Styler gel in my hair (in sections) and then add in Shea Moisture's Curl enhancing smoothie on top. Leaves hair white at first but dries shiny. I LOVE IT!!! I get amazing definition and like 6 day hair. to sleep at night I do four big flat twists with the Shea Moisture stuff and in the morning i take them down with the same Shea moisture stuff. My bad hair days are over. I hope it lasts. it's been a good 2 weeks and I'm loving it. Gives great shine too. I wash my hair at night so as to go so sleep with the 4 flat twists. I got the idea of the twist from youtube's sweeteababy0427. the video is called flat twist pattern. I also got the idea of the Eco and Shea Moisture combo from youtube's naturalcurlz86. check them out.
Originally Posted by CSI
Hmmmm, I will have to try this on my next WnG. I have the Eco Olive Oil and SM Curl Enhancing and oils. I just hope I wont end up with a white head! LOL.
APL BSL MBL WL HL TBL | porous, fine/medium strands, medium density
My Fotki!
Below: Typical PS bun