I highly recommend Ophelia's Apothecary Mineral Makeup. All of their products are awesome (they do bath, body, perfume and candles, too). I'm a frequent customer and have yet to try anything I wouldn't recommend.

I used Bare Minerals for years and was pretty happy with it, but when I started running low I decided to try Ophelia's. I love it! I have rosacea and extremely sensitive skin, which can be a problem. I'm limited in what (and how much) I can put on my skin, but I also need some extra coverage from time to time. The coverage is terrific without looking cakey or unnatural, and I don't even need a primer under it (I always did with Bare Minerals). She sells samples, so you can try it before making the investment. It's a few dollars more than Bare Minerals, but you get more product for your money.

I also like the fact that everything is hand-blended by an actual human (I'm a proponent of "people, not factories" whenever possible). She'll work with you to find your perfect shade, and will custom blend a foundation just for you.

Also check out the Perfecting Minerals - totally amazing! It looks disturbingly white in the jar but goes on completely clear. It makes everything sort of blend together and enhances the "flawless skin" look. Best of all, you can brush some on anytime you start to see shine (which isn't often for me, and I have an oil slick prone nose and forehead). No matter how much you use, it never cakes up or looks like you've done anything. You don't need much - I usually just use whatever's left over on my brush from my original morning application.

You can find Ophelia's Apothecary on Etsy. The only caveat is that you may have to wait a little bit for your order. It's a two-woman operation, and everything is hand made when you order it. Current turn-around time is 8-10 business days (sometimes less, but they're growing fast - 1000 orders in the past two weeks!), but it's worth the wait.

I know you're looking for foundation, but I'd also recommend their eyeshadow. I've never been a fan of loose eyeshadow in general (messy, weak color intensity, etc), but theirs is excellent - very little fall out when applying and great color payoff. Some of them look obnoxiously neon in the jar, but they apply beautifully and are totally wearable.

Sorry for the long post, but I like to provide as much info as possible (sometimes too much ). And, for what it's worth, I used to be a makeup artist, and I'm uber-picky about products. So when I find something I like, I want to shout it from the rooftops!

If you do order anything, tell her Bluesheep recommended her - I don't get anything for it (honest), but we've become friends and I'd love her to know I gave her a shout-out.

HTH
3b/3a, medium porosity, slightly coarse, high elasticity, high density. CG 2004; mod CG since 2006. CG again since 4/1/11.

Lowpoo:
Gudonya Salty Dawg (etsy), SM Moisture Retention
CO: Gudonya Intense (etsy), SM Restorative, Tresemme Naturals
LI: Gudonya IHC, SMCH Milk, Tresemme Nat, Biotera LI
Stylers (current rotation): AVG/H20 spray, Eco Styler, EVCO, SMCH smoothie and mist, La Bella LoC, ORS Lock & Twist.
Homemade DTs, PTs and Pre-Poos
Love flour sack towels.
Coconut oil = magic!