I'll try to describe what's going on with my curls at the back of my head today.

when I do a mirror check of the back of my head, I have what looks like long skinny 'ropey' looking curls that from a distance look pretty stringy and not too nice. Up close though, they are actually curls that start right up at my scalp and wind tightly in a very small diameter (drinking straw size) and make tight long shiny tubes. They kind of remind me of worms...so what's going on here? Ususally my hair at the back is like medium loose s-curls but yesterday after using Repair Me, I got the 'shiny worms'...

here's what I mean but a lot smaller in diameter: This is borrowed from the gallery _ this is not me!

shoulder length inverted bob; fine; 3A-3B; med-thick density; normal porosity; normal elasticity- my hair loves keratin, ACV, silk protein ,Curlkeeper and AG:Recoil ; seems to hate moisturizing products and oils except mineral oil; CG- Jan/'09-mod CG Sept/'09;CG again Jan/'10/mod CG from Mar'10

receive $10 off 1st order of $40 & up, or $5 off on smaller orders, when using iHERB code: GIK909

Last edited by Ondulee; 04-15-2011 at 03:04 PM.