View Single Post
Old 01-27-2007, 10:11 AM   #3
Brio

Quote:
Originally Posted by LavenderCurls
GMTA ! I just got a bowl of cereal and came here to see how everybody DT's as I don't usually do that. Hubby is working today, I'm fixing to go through my hoard of products to see what I might put up on the Swap Board and thought I'd DT while doing that.

I received a face mask as an extra goodie in a sale from Laurabeth and am going to use that as well I think. Which, btw, I happened to see at Walmart and wow have they got a wide variety of selections! I'm going to pick up a few more.

We'll probably go out later, but I think I'll DT and just use some GF CnS conditioner as my leave-in mixed with a little of the matching leave-in creme and see what my hair does. I picked up 2 bottles of Body Envy last night as I had a coupon for $3 off 2 HE products and I hadn't tried the BE yet. So, I might try that for tonite and give the BE a test run .
ooo . . . sounds fun. What kind of face mask? What did you see at "the Wal"?

Frizz Happens!

my Fotki hair journey/experiment diary PW is brio (and I really need to update it!)

3A hair; coloring with henna/indigo since July 2009; normally follow the CG method. Still searching for my HG products!

Brio is offline   Reply With Quote