View Single Post
Old 04-18-2011, 03:31 PM   #103
Beebop

I didn't use a leave in last night when I used the FHG alone and my curls looked great all evening, I sprayed with lavender spray and added more FHG this morning before work and they have held all day as well. Next time I'll try it with my leave in and see if it's just as good...maybe I could be a one product person! That would be nice! I think I'll also try it with more than 3 pumps of CEJ too and see what happens, my curls just seem to be looser with the CEJ.

I may also combine a couple of you girls ideas and try the DM curling jelly with the FHG and see what happens, the DM on its own was full of body and curl but a little frizzy, so the FHG may take care of that.

I definately don't need a harder holding gel on top at all, don't know what it will do in humidity though during the summer rains and when visiting San Diego beach area, maybe using some of the CQ on top would help too if I need it, we'll see....
Leave In- Conditioner pea size
Stylers-Bioterra gel, condition 3-in-1 mousse, AOMM with Shaper hairspray for extra hold.

Last edited by Beebop; 04-18-2011 at 03:37 PM.
Beebop is offline   Reply With Quote