View Single Post
Old 04-18-2011, 05:50 PM   #105
Beebop

Quote:
Originally Posted by msgiblet View Post
Beebop, for your CIAB/CQ combo how much of each are you using? And how are you applying each - both mixed together, applied separately? I haven't tried this combo yet.
I apply directly out of the shower soaking wet, one quarter to fifty cent size of CIAB on the back half of my hair then one more quarter/fifty cent size on the top/sides of my hair, rake & scrunch through Then about a nickel to quarter size of the CQ to the same areas X 2, rake and scrunch, then plop for about 5 min. in microfiber turban, then diffuse to about 90% dry then air dry and maybe diffuse a little more if it isn't quite dry or if I'm in a rush and then SOTC.

I'm not sure which combo I like better, the SS and the CJ results so far are very similar, especially when I use the FHG alone it is very similar to the CIAB/CQ combo maybe even a little curlier. I would love to use more natural products so I'm leaning towards the SS but I think I would still keep at least the CQ around for extra hold for certain occasions like humid areas or high wind days....Let me know how it works for you, although have such beautiful hair everything looks good on you! By the way your pics from 2/6/10 with the SS CEJ/FHG look sooo curly and great! I don't think I saw a pic with the CJ products?

I was looking at the SS ingred. like you and Melaniesusan talked about and maybe it's the order they are in or the aloe vera powder? Don't know how diff. that is from the aloe vera juice? I know I don't get frizz with the FHG at all but I do with the CEJ and with plain old FOTE.
Leave In- Conditioner pea size
Stylers-Bioterra gel, condition 3-in-1 mousse, AOMM with Shaper hairspray for extra hold.

Last edited by Beebop; 04-18-2011 at 11:13 PM.
Beebop is offline   Reply With Quote