View Single Post
Old 04-19-2011, 12:23 PM   #113
melaniesusan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beebop View Post
...I was looking at the SS ingred. like you and Melaniesusan talked about and maybe it's the order they are in or the aloe vera powder? Don't know how diff. that is from the aloe vera juice? I know I don't get frizz with the FHG at all but I do with the CEJ and with plain old FOTE.
I wouldn't say that CEJ gives me frizz. However, because it has less hold than FHG, it leaves my natural flyaways untamed. The only products that really give me frizz are those with high-glycerin content when used in low dews, and combos that are too heavy resulting in over-conditioning.

When I use CEJ on top of a curl cream, with no additional gel on top for hold, I always finish with some sort of leave-in or butter product to tame the remaining flyways. In high dews, I also add a little bit of an anti-frizz serum like CIAB, Curls Gel-les'C, or Curls Quencher.
winter styling: CJ Beauticurls leave-in + Curly Kinks coil jam + Ouidad mongongo oil; or CJ leave-in + SpiralSolutions CEJ & FHG
summer styling: CJ CCCC lite + CJ Curl Queen
http://members.fotki.com/melaniesusan/ pw = 3ahair
melaniesusan is offline   Reply With Quote