Gibber-Let me know how the UFD curly magic works for you...mine is drying in my hair right now. Also I just recently started plopping off and on and I think it seems to help my "curls find their families" or "clump" together better than if I plop first then apply, but then I've tried plop first, apply and then scrunch and plop again and it seems to be fine too, I may give it a go without plopping after and see what happens...I always wonder if I'm wasting so much product thats soaking into the towel. For some reason the MD miracurls didn't work for me, I think I tried it twice, loved the smell like I love the smell of KCCC but neither one works for me, too much of a learning curve. I'd say if your happy with the MD CSC & FHG stick with it because those are all natural and your not putting nasty chemicals on your head! by the way, how do you pineapple without getting a dent in your hair from the material covered scrunchie? My hair gets a big dent and looks crazy!

Mountaincurl-I'm going to try more CEJ next time and see if that works better, didn't seem like a lot came out of my pump, since Melaniesusan & Msgiblet say they use a lot. Yeah, I'm not a fan of the dreaded triangle head or Bozo the clown hair which I call it.

Melaniesusan-since I don't have a curl cream I'm crazy about so far I don't think I have something that would work with the CEJ alone...I looked at the ingredients of the MD CSC and it reminds me of all the butters in my JC N&S which I have to use sparingly because it makes my hair oily and stringy, doesn't sound like you all have this problem with the MD CSC though but my hair gets weighed down so easy and didn't do well with the CCCC lt. that maybe they are too heavy and rich for my fine hair? I agree with you about the CEJ, it just doesn't tame my natural fly aways, so I'll try more and then the FHG. I think I'll stick with the jelly type curl enhancers since they seem to work better for me (CEJ & CIAB)
Not sure what is the curl enhancer in the CIAB, I was just going to look all of them up and see, but for some reason it works. It seems to be made up of mostly preservatives & holding ingredients
Curly in AZ-2c-3a/Cherub/fine-med. texture/high porosity/normal elasticity/highlighted
Wash-Giovanni 3-in1 tropical, Everyday shea vanilla mint, Desert essence italian red grape & coconut
Cond.- Yes to Carrots, Tresemme Nat., Desert essence italian red grape
Leave In- Conditioner pea size
Stylers-Bioterra gel, condition 3-in-1 mousse, AOMM with Shaper hairspray for extra hold.

Last edited by Beebop; 04-19-2011 at 02:31 PM.