Today I used FHG over MD Curly Styling Cream and it came out great. Soft bouncy curls and little to no crunch to scrunch out! I like using just CEJ over the MD CSC, too, but I do have stronger curls today with FHG.
Originally Posted by msgiblet
Great suggestion for a combo! I also think I was not using enough of the MD CSC so today I tried to use more. I was concerned about the oils/butters bit I think I was not using enough.

Sent from my iPhone using CurlTalk
Originally Posted by xcptnl
How did it come out?

I wasn't using much of the MD CSC at first, either, because of the same concern, but it works great for me when I use more.
Originally Posted by msgiblet
Much better now that I used the proper amount of the MD CSC. And the FHG over is great! I had some crunch but that is fine with and my hair seems to hat crunch when others do not. Nice volume and curls-even some up near the top which always make me happy. Thanks for sharing this. I did not use a leave in and I used a light rinse out too.

Sent from my iPhone using CurlTalk
Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~