Sure. You brew a pot of coffee at your house, I'll brew one here and we'll not drink coffee together.
Originally Posted by Speckla
deal!

Is it ok if I just drink a coca-cola? I'm not big on coffee.

I'm willing to make tea for myself though!
Originally Posted by Curlyminx
Yum. Are you willing to not make a cup of tea for me??
Sounds good.

My thought all started because I have recently been invited to a babyshower and I'm not going to go. The person who invited me is nice enough and I have no issues with her but I just don't have the desire to go. I have been asked why by someone else...I just shrugged my shoulders and said, "I just don't want to go."

I can be in a room full of people and I won't really talk to anyone or interact on my own. I will speak if spoke to. I will be pleasant enough, answer any questions, but am quiet beyond that. I'm not stuck up, not depressed or anti/asocial...I just don't really feel like interacting if I don't have to.
Originally Posted by Speckla
This and your original post about not needing to make more friends explain me to a T! Probably better than I could have explained myself. I enjoy occasionally hanging out with the few friends I do have, but other than that I'm perfectly content to hang out at home and go out by myself. The only time I differ from this is with my SO. I could be with him 24/7 (well, ok, maybe not 24/7 )and be happy and typically I prefer he go places with me rather than alone. When I was younger I thought I was a loser for not having tons of friends but I've realized I'm perfectly fine with it, and I really don't care what other people think.

Sent from my iPhone using CurlTalk