Hey, can't really help you with the make-up I'm pretty terrible about putting any on (I always forget NOT to touch my face...ugh)

Nail polish...I use OPI and Nicole by OPI and I typically get 3 weeks (toes), 2 weeks (hands) with the same color...Tips: keep your nails trimmed, they less bumping they do the less likely they are to chip the polish. Also I use OPI Natural Nail Base Coat and I also use there Top Coat (I usually re-apply the top coat weekly). Also stores like Ulta tend to sell the discountiued colors for $3.99 (they are typically not the ugliest colors either) oh and Ulta is currently doing Buy 2 get 1 Free on several brands including OPI (think that's good until next weekend...applies online too...I believe)

No help on the working out...pretty lazy about that too...but I do want enroll in a dance class (so I don't "feel" like I'm working out AND I can have fun at the same time)...but swimming is always good exercise!
If at first you don't succeed you must try, try, try again...

Current Products:

Poo: SM Moisture Retention Shampoo & SM African Black Soap
LI Condish: Oyin HH
, SM DTM, SM Y&A Milk
DC: SM DTM, Honey & Oil Blend
Stylers: Oyin S&D, Oyin BSP, Oyin J&B, EcoStyler (Blue), SM C&S Milk

Oils: Tea Tree, Grapeseed, EVOO, Vatika Oil, Sweet Almond, Avocado Oil, SM RSB Elixir

We are all so much together, but we are all dying of loneliness - A. Schweitzer