i received my package about half an hour ago (yay!)

order recap:
hydrating hemp conditioner - island getaway
coconut cream conditioner - island getaway
babassu body cream - strawberry
grapeseed lotion - mango

all of my bottles were reasonably filled, there seemed to be little volume settling. no spills, no rips, mint condition. the hand written thank you card and business card are cute.

scents:

island getaway- the island getaway is purely coconut scented to me, but more like a fresh coconut rather than cheap perfumey coconut smell. for some reason, the coconut cream conditioner smells less coconutty than the hemp with more of a hint of bubblegum or candy.

strawberry- eh, not feelin' it. smells like strawberry soap i've purchased before on etsy, probably the same fragrance oil. doesn't smell like real strawberries, but rather those strawberry candies in the strawberry-looking wrapper and the creamy center.

mango - yummy! my favourite of the three scents. very sweet and candy-like with a tiiiny hint of mango.

consistencies:

coconut cream conditioner - it's not runny at all to me, mine has an identical consistency to kiny-curly knot today, as well as the translucent appearance.

hydrating hemp conditioner - thicker than the coconut cream. white and lotiony.

babassu body cream - a whipped, smooth cream. very fluffy and light.

grapeseed lotion - well.. like a lotion!

intial feel/application:

conditioners were applied on damp hair and skin care products on dry skin.

conditioners- both were pleasantly slippery (most likely due to BTMS) the coconut was lighter than hemp, so probably more suitable as a leave-in, especially for finer curlies. both left hair very soft and moisturized.

skin care - body cream and lotion were light, absorbed easily, and made my skin very soft without turning it into an oil slick. so far, moisture has lasted an hour (i have very dry skin, sometimes with patches)

conclusion thus far:

happy so far! i will do a more in-depth review once using the conditioners properly (tonight, actually!) and lotion/creme after showering.

so far so good y'all!
4a, fine-coarse, normal-high porosity, thick and dense sponge cake!
currently texlaxed!
APL stretched, ear length curly.
Hair <3s: butters, glycerin, honey, coconut, aloe, olive oil
Hair </3s: other oils, protein, 'cones, sulfates
Cleanse: Bentonite Clay
Condition: Shea Moisture Restorative, KUI Hydrating Hemp
Leave-In: KCKT+castor oil, KUI Coconut Cream
Style: Curl pudding (eco styler blue gel+shea butter+castor oil+conditioner)