I've never tried make up because of my acne but I have been thinking about mineral make up lately. I'm learning a lot reading everyone's comments. I really want to get in to wearing eye shadow but I don't know were to start. Right now all I wear are glosses mostly MAC. I love shine.

I've recently got in to wearing polish again and doing my own manis & pedis. If you Google nail stamping you can do some cute professional looking nails at home and it's easy. I always get complements on them. I mostly wear essie and Zoya. I like OPI and China Glaze too. Definitely check out Zoya's FB page they do lots of giveaways and good promos. I just got my Earth Day order today which was half off each bottle. I get the most wear out of Zoya (at least a week if I didn't take my polish off on hair wash day it'll go a little longer) you usually only need 2 coats I use essie feed me base coat, Seche Vite top coat, and essie's good to go top coat on my toes (it peels when I use it on my fingers) but it's super shiny if you like that. Also painting the tips/top of the nail extends wear too.

You can tell this is a new obsession of mines.

Oh yeah @ Rite Aid all polishes are BOGO 1/2 off.

Sent from my HERO200 using CurlTalk App

Last edited by JahNaturalDezign; 04-30-2011 at 05:07 PM.