I'm so sorry you're going through such a frustrating experience!! Once I stopped brushing my hair on a semi-regular basis, I became concerned that I was losing too much hair in the shower. Then I realized that all the hair that was coming out in the shower would have been coming out in during my brushing sessions so that kind of calmed me down a bit. Your situation could be hormonal....you could always ask your gyno if the Depo shot could cause hair loss. You might also want to try a protein treatment. Another possibilty would be adding in some biotin (either supplements or in food form) to your daily diet. I would look up online and see if what foods are good for strong and healthy hair. Try not too worry too much....You still look great!! And you have a cute doggie
2a, fine-med. text, normal porosity (I think)

[FONT=Going back and forth between Herbal Essence Don't Fade On Me shampoo and condish and L'oreal Sulfate Free shampoo

Stylers-
- Not Your Mother's Curl Cream, La Bella Sports Gel, Aussie Sprunch Spray

[/COLOR][/FONT] [I][B]My waves are finally getting stronger thanks to weekly PTs and longer hair in general. Still trying to grow it out though!

mod-CG since December '10

I have Celiac's Disease so no gluten please!

My hair is basically my hobby!!

http://balancedbeauty.blogspot.com/