IMHO you need to go back to the doctor or to a new one. Take pictures with you. Also mention that others have also noticed and are concerned. I know you've had blood work done, but I think it is worth looking in to again. They probably didn't rule out all possible causes with one blood draw. The squeaky wheel gets the grease, right? Hair loss can be normal for woman, but not at your age. There are many causes that can be reversed.
Here is what I know from what I have read. Hair products aren't going to make your hair fall out. If things went bad (think very bad color) your hair could break, but it won't fall out. Hair products also won't make your hair grow. Vitamins won't make it grow either, unless you have a vitamin deficiency.
I hope you find the answer.
I'm not familiar with any of your products. I do know deva stuff gets mixed reviews here. None of it really has a huge following.
Originally Posted by pedaheh
Yeah my Dr. (PCP) kind of blew me off when I mentioned the hair loss to him. I'm almost 24, btw, for anyone wondering (I know I look younger in the pictures). He did the blood work because I hadn't had any done in a few years. I really don't want to have more done though.. it was $500 out of pocket for me to just have that done.. not exactly cheap!

I may go see a dermatologist, since from what I gather, they're who to go to for hair loss. However, the dermatologist that we have used in our family recommends people to the Bosley place all the time. They are who suggested I start on the Rogaine, which I did actually order.

I know none of this will be a quick fix though.. just frustrating!