View Single Post
Old 05-07-2011, 08:54 PM   #4
Tzarine

I have a whole mix of curls but my hair is pretty curly maybe like 3bish. I honestly don't understand the porosity things but usually my hair soaks up a lot of products, conditioner, and water but lately it doesn't

I have been needing to change my signature lols I don't use AnGel or the Got 2Be (left them out of state). I have been using primarily Curl Junkie products. CCCC,CCCCL,HBHB leave in, Smoothing lotion, oh and Giovanni TTT Conditioner. I am thinking about maybe going Curly Girl though; maybe that'll help

Quote:
Originally Posted by kathymack View Post
It really helps to know your texture and porosity to give advice. Here's a thread to help with that: Texture, Porosity, and other Hair Type Madness

It could be build up, the change of weather, not enough protein, too much protein or any of a lot of other reasons.

My salon has the Deva products, when they changed the NoPoo ingredients about 18 months ago, it really dried out my hair. I won't let them use it anymore. Don't know how frequently you use the mousse. My stylist feels that the propellant in mousse is drying and advices against it. The AnGel has a polyquat fairly high on the list. I can't use them. They build up on me and cause spider frizz.

You don't use a lot of moisturizing products--at least to my hair, so that could be it, too.
Tzarine is offline   Reply With Quote