Old 05-10-2011, 09:24 AM   #22464
EllyEllyOxenFree

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyV69 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by EllyEllyOxenFree View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyV69 View Post
Major drama as I just found out a few minutes ago that my sister just joined Facebook. We have issues, so I'm not quite sure if I should friend her or not. Bah.
Did she try to friend you? Don't do it if you don't want her in your business...my brother and I got into a fight, and he defriended me...honestly, I ugly lafted (laughed) because I was like grow up seriously...then he friended me again like a year and a half later. I had half a mind to be a jerk and reject it.
She hasn't tried to friend me (as of yet anyway). She showed up in the People You May Know column because my nephews (her sons) are all on my FB. They might think it strange if she's not on my page. If I do friend her, I'll probably hide my posts and activities from her.
Oh just ignore her then. If people ask why you aren't friends just say you'd rather not. I don't think that's bad, it's just telling the truth.

Grand Duchess Fierce Freckles, Mistress of the Mighty Snap and Doyenne of the Potent Products Pavane in the Order of the Curly Crusaders
EllyEllyOxenFree is offline   Reply With Quote