See you are wrong. I understand and respect other peoples beliefs. I can understand why they are disappointed because I would be disappointed also. The difference is, I didn't call Kerry supporters stupid, I didn't belittle their beliefs because they differ with mine. I feel there is a place for everyone and we need balance to the force. From all the comments from the most vocal people who supported Kerry, they seem to think every who didn't a stupid, a bible thumper, anti-abortion, and homophobic, all of which are not true.
Originally Posted by perfectlyfrizzycurls
I think that referring to Kerry supporters in Ohio as crackheads is belittling.
Originally Posted by elleebeme

I was referring to the news articles about the NAACP voter fund paying people in crack for voter registrations. It was all over the news and has been a running joke for weeks. I posted the article here weeks ago. Voter Fruad. What a shock.

http://www.washtimes.com/national/20...3741-2380r.htm

Man charged in vote fraud says NAACP paid in crack

By Joyce Howard Price
THE WASHINGTON TIMES

An Ohio man charged with filing fictitious voter-registration forms says he was paid in crack by a woman affiliated with the NAACP National Voter Fund.
The Sheriff's Office of Defiance County arrested and charged Chad Staton, 22, of Defiance, with false registration, a felony of the fifth degree.
The sheriff's office said Mr. Staton was hired by a Toledo woman, who, it said, admitted paying Mr. Staton in crack but has not been charged. She said she was working for a local National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) official, who also has not been charged and could not be reached for comment.

People love to jump to conclusions around here, without all the facts.