View Single Post
Old 05-11-2011, 10:21 PM   #8
ringlets of fire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilycurly View Post
I LOVE auburn, I agree it would make my eyes stand out...but would it not also bring all the red tones in my skin, making me look blotchy?
Not sure what you would think of the color up against your skin. It would be great if you had a friend with the hair color you want. You could stand next to each other and look in the mirror. My sister and I always did that when we were young. She had blonde and would drape it over the side of my face. Then, we'd switch.

I'm a redhead and my skin is very fair pink. It's so pink that no company makes a foundation to match. They all look really yellow, no matter how neutral they are. I wear Lancome's dual finish powder called Rose Clair... you know what rose means... PINK! I'm biased, but I think redhair looks best on people with a fair skin and a pink undertone.
Hair: tight waves to loose curls. Thick. Coarse. Dry. Natural redhead until bright white strands popped out. Color with FramColor now. Shampoo: alternate Phytojoba with Cowash: Suave coconut, Paul Brown or those that didn't work well as a conditioner. Conditioner: can't find one heavy enough. Product: Aveda Brilliant Humectant Pomade. DT: Coconut Oil
ringlets of fire is offline   Reply With Quote