So I just completed my transition from relaxed to natural and I have to say, it was really hard. But I'm happy my hair is natural now. The only problem is nothing seems to work for my hair. I've yet to find a even a decent conditioner or leave in and it's been over a year. I've tried practically everything but they all just end up leaving my hair feeling hard and dry like straw. I don't want to but I've been considering just going back to relaxing my hair...Any advice?
Originally Posted by noir
You say you just became natural, and you transitioned so you must know that this takes patience. Give it time to learn what works and what you're hair needs. If every natural went back to relaxers at every little problem, we'd have no naturals. Please just give it time, if you're not willing to give your hair that then go back to relaxers.
Curly in Okinawa, Japan where only the toughest curls can stand up to this heat and humidity.

My Arsenal:
Shampoo: Waiting on SM African Black soap shampoo to makes its way to me...
Conditioner(s): CJ Beauticurls Argan and Olive Oil, Curl Junkie Smoothing Lotion
Treatments: CJ Curl Rehab, CJ Deep Fix, CJ Repair Me!
Oil: Apricot Kernel Oil
Stylers: CD Loc Butter for twists, CJAF, CJCQ (haven't figured out how to work this though...)