I have to tell you that going natural is probably the biggest, most complicated research project I have ever undertaken. I agree with all the other posters. I would also add that build up on your hair sometimes prevents you from seeing how products affect your hair. Whenever I try a new product, I clarify first, and then use that product either alone, or with other products that I am familiar with. It's a process ofelimination to see what works and what doesnt. What kind of hair do you have? what type of products are you using? If you really can't take it any more, why not do a protective style and take a break? When it got frustrating for me I had to remember why I went natural in the first place. Also, I got frustrated when my hair didn't love (or downright HATED) products that others listed as their Holy Grails. I learned my hair is unique. I am still learning....you will have to develop patience to see this through....
Hair type-BC: 2/2011-mix of kinks+ coils
Wash-Bobeam Poo bars, As I Am Cleansing Pudding and Coconut Cowash cleansing condish
LI/RO-Curl Junkie rehab, Shescentit Avocado condish, Oyin Hair dew
DT-KBB Luscious Locks, Curl Junkie ANYthing, Shescentit Avocado condish
Style- UFD, As I Am Curling Gelly,
Sealant- Castor, sweet almond oil,Hairveda Vegetal soya oil KBB hair cream
Will try any CG product at least once.
Proud to be a PJ!