View Single Post
Old 05-18-2011, 10:27 AM   #9
rbb

you're welcome! it is hard to keep track, especially amongst some of us who have been here a bit!! lol
(actually, don't know why marsha kept the 'curl assurance' and 'beauticurls' names on the newer products. i guess it's meant to kind of keep them in a group, similar????

as far as how much smoothing lotion i use, hahaha! every day is different. but for the most part i first use a leave in, then use the sl as a styler. i use about an inch diameter in my hand on underneath bottom part, then another inch diamter on top. i scrunch it into my hair after i blot the excess water out. i have also used it on dry hair, works well. we all use products differently, you have to find what works for you. and, most of us even change it around from day to day.
washing/cowashing, conditioning, leave in, protein tx: curl junkie products. styling:curl junkie conditioners only at times, cj pattern pusha, cj honey butta leave in, cj cccc, cj ciab, lalsg. trying ufdcm. cj aloe fix gel is my high dews/summer HG!! sealants - spiral solutions emollience butter, jane carter nourish & shine
rbb is offline   Reply With Quote