View Single Post
Old 05-19-2011, 10:00 AM   #16
chameleonrose

Smile

Hey i know how stressful it can be to feel that no matter what you do to your hair nothing works, most of us go trough that at the beginning of our journeys and some of us much later because as our hair grows what it needs changes. you said you've tried everything and nothing worked. has anything come close to working; if so what was that products main ingredient. once you've identified that ingredient look for more products that have that same ingredients. once you have identified 3 ingredients that really work well for you focus on finding products that have those ingredients. this will help limit your pj a little and make the process much easier. I hope this helps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by noir View Post
So I just completed my transition from relaxed to natural and I have to say, it was really hard. But I'm happy my hair is natural now. The only problem is nothing seems to work for my hair. I've yet to find a even a decent conditioner or leave in and it's been over a year. I've tried practically everything but they all just end up leaving my hair feeling hard and dry like straw. I don't want to but I've been considering just going back to relaxing my hair...Any advice?
chameleonrose is offline   Reply With Quote