View Single Post
Old 05-22-2011, 11:12 PM   #2
Drawingwithwords

I can't see any of the other replies right now but I was able to read it before it went blank. Weird.

Anyway, Marah, I'm sorry I confused you. It's 1 A.M. here and I'm tired as hell. I meant to say, I'm low-porosity. And I'm sorry for the misspellings and any other grammatical errors. Again, I'm tired and ...I'm tired. HA!

So what does the baking soda do again, since I can't see the previous post and how do I go about doing it? Gee, I hope something didn't happen with the server and it'll pop up again.

And I do think glycerin is not good for my hair. Is there some type of oil or something that I can use to seal in moisture that won't leave it stringy? That's one thing I noticed tonight that I have to say I'm happy with. It's not stringy at all! It's actually pretty formed. And it has body.

I don't want you to retype what you just posted so hopefully I can log in again and see it. Thanks again. Gawd hair is so frustrating.

And I do think I'm going to knock off the co-washing because that's what's making my hair weighed down. No matter what conditioner I use it makes my hair weird not to mention my scalp itchy. I think I just am better not washing my hair with shampoo for 2 or 3 days and then washing with a low-poo shampoo on the days that I do. I'll give that a try. I was wondering about that though. Here's an interesting question for you all:

When I used to flat iron my hair it was like marinated chicken. It would get better as the week went on as far as softness and sheen. And I wouldn't do anything to it like wrapping it or anything. Sometimes I would but mainly I would just put it up and sleep but it was nicer and the less I washed it the nicer it was. But with my hair being curly, it's not like that. So, why don't the products we use to flat iron work for when it's curly? Just a curious question.