I didn't know she was planning on raising her prices by how much? Not a big issue I ordered the Shealoe Leave In and I am liking it so far but my daughter and neice are loving it...so its a must to get a few bottles plus I want to try her gel and the watermelon body butter.

vIa mY cURl TaLk ApP
Originally Posted by Chicago Kinks
Like 2.50 -3 dollars depending on the product. I'm attached to her LI and gel and those are staples for me so I'm not going anywhere. LOL!! Her butters are really great for skin and hair as well. I just bought her new summer scent Tropical Splendor. Citrus bliss is my fav at the moment.
Originally Posted by Naturalista
Oh ok! I can deal with that (thought u meant AV increase lol)...I'm not attached to the leave-in "yet" but it became a hit in my household quickly. I will order quite a few of her items when her sale starts I'm really eyeing those butters and gels.

vIa mY cURl TaLk ApP
Originally Posted by Chicago Kinks
You cannot go wrong with the gel or butters. In the summertime that combo is the ONLY thing that keeps my hair from poofing up. I've used the Shealoe Moisturizing Cond and loved it.

Her price increase isn't enough to stop me from repurchasing. And at least she's upfront about it. Plus I love that gel too much to care lol.

Last edited by JahNaturalDezign; 05-26-2011 at 11:05 AM.